Type of Resources
- making limited printed or electronic copies
- using for personal, instructional or research needs
- sharing with MSU students, faculty, and staff
- posting links to specific content
Generally Not Permitted
- systematic or substantial printing, copying or downloading (such as entire journal issues or books)
- selling or re-distributing content, or providing it to an employer
- sharing with people other than MSU students, faculty, and staff
- posting content or articles to web sites or listservs
- modifying, altering, or creating derivative works
Phone: 1.800.500.1554 and 1.517.355.2345. Address: 366 W.Circle Drive, East Lansing, MI 48824 USA. Email: email@example.com.
© 2013 Michigan State University Board of Trustees. Michigan State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.